- Must be a current USPA member
- At least 18 years of age
- USPA B license or higher
- Minimum of 100 jumps
- Should bring multiple jumpsuits if you have them so you will able to deal with various fall rates.
- Will be responsible for all jump slots, minimum of four jump slots.
- Will be responsible for any video costs, if so desired.
- Will be required to attend ALL portions of the Coach Course for a successful completion of the course.
The course will start on the first scheduled day promptly at 8 am. Please bring your USPA membership card and log book for verification of course requirements.
The course is conducted over three days where you will be evaluated on your ground and air skills. You must have satisfactory scores on two direct teaching sections and ground preparations for two coach jumps. You must also have satisfactory scores on two in-air evaluation jumps.
Coach Course registration fee is $250. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit required to reserve a slot in the course. The deposit goes towards your registration fee.
The USPA rating fee is $35 upon successful completion of the course.
In addition candidates are responsible for all jump slots and any video expenses, (if video is desired), during their evaluation process.
Candidate(s) will be responsible for any expenses occurred by the Course Examiner due to travel, lodging or on-site transportation.
*rates subject to change*
Download Instructional Course