Step 1: Pre-qualifications
- Three years skydiving experience
- 500 free-fall jumps
- USPA or FAI expert license
Strong Enterprises Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Minimum 3 years skydiving experience (logbook verification required)
- Logged 500 free-fall jumps (logbook verification required)
- 50 jumps within the last 12 months
- USPA D license or foreign equivalent
- Holds any USPA instructional rating or foreign equivalent
- One intentional or emergency cut-away**
- Four hours of documented free-fall time (logbook verification required)
- Current FAA Class 3 medical certificate or parachuting physical approved by a national parachuting association or military
*If only missing the “cut-away” requirement contact SVPS about special equipment that is available to satisfy this requirement*
Please bring copies of the above along with your logbook(s), photo ID and USPA membership card or foreign equivalent.
Step 2: Buy the S.E. TICC Packet
Strong Enterprises requires each candidate jumping in Canada and the USA to purchase a tandem packet before the course starts. This packet contains the course materials and rating application. Also included is the TICC written exam. This is an open book exam and should be completed prior to the start of the course. TICC packets can be purchased either by calling Strong Enterprises @ 407-859-9317 or by e-mail @: email@example.com
- Cost for the Strong Enterprises Tandem packet is $150.
Keep in mind that packets are typically mailed using US Postal Service. Order your packet early enough that you are able to review the material before your course.
*Non USA residents who don’t intend to do tandem jumps in Canada or the USA do not need to purchase the tandem packet but instead pay a $40 rating fee.
STEP 3: Attend a TICC Course:
You will be expected to provide proof that you meet all the requirements to attend the course. You will also be expected participate in all portions of the TICC and successfully complete all ground training and training jumps